Monday, November 17, 2008

When I had to put my puffy-headed Persian, Bing, two years Christmas, we decided that two cats were enough for us.

Then promptly went out and brought home Frida.

Now, our Frida Nut-Nut is gone.

Again we decided that two cats are plenty.

So today I went to Animal Control on my lunch hour to see the kittens.

Yes, it makes no sense, but that's how it is with me and pets. I don't make any sense. (OK that's how I am in most things.)

Oh, they have so many lovely cats and kittens. If it were just for me, I'd totally take home one of the older cats as they were all so friendly and beautiful. But we want to get Mar a kitten — kittens are the most delightful creatures.

Living with a kitten tempers the sadness of losing a pet. And we only got the privilege of living with our whacky Frida for two years ... not nearly enough. She was the neatest cat.

Now, we've got to move. Luckily it looks like we'll be doing our "moving on" with one of these faces brightening our day:

No comments: