Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why having an understanding pregnant neighbor rocks

Saturday night, Bill and I along with our rambunctious posse attended a birthday soirée for a dear friend of ours.

I guess I should stipulate that it was a nice soirée until we showed up, then it turned into a frat party.

We can't help ourselves, I guess.

All the nice people left and we remained being loud and dancing like fools.



Luckily for us, we saved ourselves cab fare as just as our baby sitter was about to expire, our lovely neighbor agreed to drive us all home. Sarah is in a family way and therefore sober.

Of course, we never agreed to act right, so I'm sure we owe her a grand apology and a huge thank you.

So thanks, Sarah, for getting knocked up and for driving our stupid asses home. We appreciate you!

No comments: