Thursday, March 29, 2007

Eatin' shit sandwiches

Yesterday I wrote this about my mom and I making quilts to post today my Haute Mamas blog. It's got nice pictures of the quilts that we've made. Doot, doot, doot. La, la, la.

Meanwhile, Bill and I had no clue that his son was the driver in this incident on Tuesday night. Sean almost killed his best friend due to his own stupid and careless actions. Sean's mom didn't call Bill until 3:30 yesterday afternoon.

Needless to say, it's all shit sandwiches for us today. Bill is devastated. I'm so angry I could ... well, let's just say that I should be kept away from baseball bats or other blunt instruments.

Oh, and what has happened to Sean so far? He's gotten a ticket for reckless driving. A ticket. He almost killed his friend and he gets a ticket.

What is wrong with this picture?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm so glad I refrained from mentioning that incident as I orginally considered doing on Lynn's blog yesterday, not knowing of course that it involved your family. Yeah, kids do stupid things and it's not always their parents' fault, as is the case here. I did a lot of dumb things as a kid that parents don't know about. Sean's lucky his friend is going to be okay. Maybe this will be a big wake-up call. And I'm sorry you guys have to deal with this.