Thursday, December 27, 2007

Let it snow

Around 5 this morning, being sandwiched between Bill in his hot, fleece, "Surrounded by nuts" pants and wiggly, elbowy Mar was more than I could stand. Because I had to go to work in the morning, Bill got kicked to the curb ... OK, he really ended up in Mar's stuffed-animal-filled bed, but still ...

So it was just more insult to injury when I woke him up once again at 7:30 this morning to shovel the drive and get my car started, because it had snowed a couple inches over night. But because he's a good guy, he got up without complaint, donned his snow boots and threw a jacket on over his pajamas and braved the cold for me.

Did I say "good guy," because I really mean "great guy" — especially since the neighbor across the street made fun of his bright, yellow, M&M pants.

Here are a couple of pictures I took on my way to my nicely warmed-up car this morning:


To read about how we spent our Christmas Eve, click over here. Believe me, you wanna click ... my kid is either crazy or a genius ... or both.

No comments: