Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Facebook meme punt

A - Age: 38

B - Bed size: Too small for me, Bill, Mar, the dog and too many cats.

C - Chore you hate: Anything that involves scrubbing.

D - Dearest Friend(s): Bill, my mom, Laurena, Scott, Kelley, Tracee, Markel, Special K, ... I'm a lucky girl because I could go on and on.

E - Essential start your day item: For work days, it's a shower. For non work days, I prefer to let the day start without me.

F - Favorite actor(s): Good ones that don't squint too much. Unless, it's Clint Eastwood, then he can squint all he wants.

G - Gold or Silver: Platinum.

H - Height: 5'9" (at least that's what I tell everyone, but it's really like 5'8" and a quarter).

I - Instruments you play(ed): Guitar and the clarinet in the 5th grade.

J - Job title: Assistant to the publisher (but we don't have a publisher anymore and the title has very little to do with that I actually do).

K - Kid(s): 1 girl, 1 man-boy

L - Living arrangements: Uh, we live in our house that we like to pretend is ours.

M - Mom's name: Shirley

N - Nicknames: Rob, Robbo, Mama, Honey, Dillweed, Dumbass (oh wait, those are the nicknames I call myself).

O - Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: Margaret's birth and uh, that one time I was in the hospital while in grad school. The professor I was assisting that year had someone bring exams to my hospital room so I could grade them. Really.

P - Pet Peeve: Close talkers, people who don't share their candy, having to touch people that I don't know very well.

Q - Quotes you like: "That which does not kill you makes you stronger."

R - Right or left handed: I write and stuff with my right hand. But my left hand can do stuff, too. It's getting pretty good at playing the guitar.

S - Siblings: 1 older brother whom I have forgiven for all the mean things he did to me as a child.

T - Time you wake up: On work days, after the third snooze alarm goes. On non-work days, when I smell bacon.

U – Unfinished business: Losing the rest of this stupid weight.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Tomatoes, but only raw. If they're cooked and you can't see the seeds or interior tomato slime, they're just fine.

W - Ways you run late: Lately every day, mostly due to that late third snooze alarm.

X - X-rays you've had: Kidneys several times when I've had kidney stones (not really that much fun even with all the narcotics).

Y - Yummy food you make: Oh, that smokey, chunky chili and the tomatillo chutney my mom and I invented.

Z - Zodiac: Gemini — both of us.

No comments: