Friday, November 24, 2006

Giving thanks

Click over here to read my sappy Thanksgiving story.

If you're not into sap this day after the official day of eating too much, lookit this picture:

I was behind this guy on my way to work this morning (yeah, I'm working the Friday after Thanksgiving) and that giant Big Red sticker moved me to root around in my bag for my camera.

First, I wondered how much does one have to love a product that they want to apply a giant sticker of said product on their vehicle.

Second, just what kind of crazy store sells giant stickers of candy products anway? Because I wanna a giant Smarties sticker for my car.

2 comments:

marija said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K.T. is Mommatude said...

Awesome,I am in for a sweet tarts!You dont live in the south,I gather.Down here you can find things of the like at any convenience store....LOL