Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I did it!!!

I can follow directions. Woo! Go me!

When I read Blurbomat's discussion of how to enhance photos using Photoshop, I thought there was no way I could do that myself. It seemed like entirely too many steps and too much clicking and, well, basically that it was too much for my challenged pea brain.

But I have a bunch of stuff that I wanted to avoid doing, so I gave it a try. And check it out:
I did it!

Thanks to Blurbomat for his detailed directions and pictures that really made this possible for a flibberdydidit like myself. He had no reason to spend all that time putting together his "how-to make your photos Blurbo-cool" but I'm so grateful that he did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can you estimate how long it took you to do the entire process? I want to try but got overwhelmed and then just sat there sitting at my computer staring. Photoshop can be overwhelming. If I knew it took 30 minutes not three hours I might try!

Thanks,

Sommar

Rivetergirl said...

Sommar,

I followed Blurbomat's directions very carefully and took my time. The whole thing probably took me about half an hour. But I was at work, so I had a lot of interruptions.