Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Is that really fun?

As I was walking up to Richie's desk that other day, she sighed and said, "This is what I'm looking at." I looked at the Web page and was dumbfounded.

The site sold hair dye ... but not just any hair dye. Dye "for the hair down there." And that's their marketing slogan, "Color for the hair down there."

Now I guess I could see someone wanting the rug to match the drapes, but what about this one:
Yeah, it's hot pink hair color ... you know, for the hair down there.

First, 'the hell?

Second, could you imagine spending the hour or so to dye your nether regions? I could think of a bunch of things that I'd rather be doing than that.

Third, what about roots? Dark roots with pink hair? That's just not a look I'm interested in.

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

That is hilarious....I know a few people who would entertain pink crotch fuzz....LOL

marija said...

i read a book that had one character with shamrock green pubes shaved to resemble a four leaf clover. no, it wasn't one of my romance novels.