Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mama Drama's challenge

Richie messaged me at work today saying that she was disappointed that she missed April Fool's Day because she would have liked to have pulled this prank on someone.

Basically, someone suggested that this woman had a bunch of bizarre tattoos and posted pictures of them. Today she revealed that they were, indeed, not her tattoos and said that some moms had admitted to having tattoos.

She also challenged other moms (and non-moms) to submit links to pictures of their own tattoos. So here are my tattoos:
I realized that the picture is totally skewed but I couldn't for the life of me take a better picture. There is just no easy way to photography one's own back.

Yep, I — like every other American female under the age of 27 — have ass antlers. But in my defense, I got inked the first time back before every red-blooded chick across the country decided it was the thing to do.

Lo those many years ago I thought I was all cool with my back tattoo, but then everyone jumped my train and now I'm just one of the crowd.

Oh well. I really like my tattoos. Don't know that I'll get anymore, but it's a possibility for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way to take a good picture of your own back involves either a tripod and a delay timer - or else someone you trust to take it for you.

~EdT.

Anonymous said...

Hah!! Well done! Mindy'll be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think that would have been a great joke to play on Lynn. Maybe next year. Those Mama Drama girls are funny! I am the weird girl who doesn't have any tattoos. I wanted one in college but I have committment problems. But, I didn't completely escape the Gen X stereotype as I had a belly button ring. I took it out when I got pregnant and now I can't get it back in. Maybe someday I'll recommitt.

Anonymous said...

Just flew in from Min's to check out your tatoos. Mine isn't real but she doesn't know it. She thinks it's my ankle that's fake. Sh-h-h! That tatoo is beautiful. And as you say, every other American female under the age of 27, has a$$ antlers. My daughter has one very similar to yours across her lower back and a Japanese one very much like what's part of yours on the top of her fool. It's supposed to say princess, but I have my doubts.
My real name is Swampwitch but this weekend, I'm SwampBunny.