Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Very special

Today on Haute Mamas, the heathen mom talks about religion. (Said in that whispery serious tone of voice only used by TV announcers and mothers who are trying to discipline their other children while the baby naps)

Gasp! The heathen mom discusses religion?

Oh dear reader, it's true. I, of my own volition, have engaged a topic about which I do not subscribe.

See how I am?

And to prove just how much of a rabble-rouser I am, I'm posting this picture ... again.


Two days in a row!!

And I'm doing it because I like this picture. I'm having it printed as I type and then I'm gonna frame it and then I'm gonna tell Bill everyday how much I like this picture and then he'll be all, "Uh, OK." and then I'll be all, "Why do you gotta be like that for?" and then he'll be all, "Well, it's a picture of a tiny pot of clover and a whistle." and I'll be all, "Yeah, that's why I like it." and then he'll think, "Okie dokie" but he won't actually say that, no, instead he'll just say, "OK." — see how he is?

No comments: