Monday, October 01, 2007

Saying goodbye

Sniff, sniff. I'm sad that it's over. I wish it could've lasted longer. I was having such a good time.

But all good things must come to an end.

So this morning, I'm saying goodbye to VH-1's Rock of Love.

I'm surprised at how much I loved this show. It was a train wreck from the get go, but what a beautiful train wreck it w

Last night's finale saw 43-year-old, '80s rocker, Bret Michaels chose 23-year-old hairdresser/bartender, Jes over 32-year-old stripper, Heather.

And I guess once you go on one of these faux dating shows, you get to be whatever you want after. If you look at Heather's myspace page, she touts herself as a "Model and Television Personality." Well, good for her. But what's wrong with being a stripper? She needs to own her stripperness and be the best stripper she can be.

Imagine the cash she could be pulling down now that she's a celebreality star. It's ashame indeed.

So, where's Jes now? According to her myspace page, she's doing appearances at Illinois bars with other Rock of Love girls. Neet.

It's all just so glamorous.

OK, it's not glamorous and more than a bit sad, but oh how I'm going to miss Rock of Love.

No comments: