Saturday, May 06, 2006

Bill's adventures in curb sleeping continued

I learned yesterday evening that there was more to the story of Bill's Thursday night escapades ...
Yesterday I told of Uber-husband's trip to Rum Bay for Battle of the Bands and a few too many shots.

The evening ended with him taking a cab home.

He realized as they turned on to our street that the evening was about to get a whole lot worse: It was 2 a.m. on a Thursday and his nice buzz turned into a "way too drunk" moment. Having the dreaded "I am not feeling good" realization as he stepped out of the cab, he decided to take a load off.

Being that the closest chair was the one we had put in the gutter for Spring Clean-up, he decided to take seat.

So there sat my dearest Uber-husband in the gutter on a throw away chair at 2 a.m. on a Thursday where he promptly fell asleep.

So, yeah he wasn't just taking a quick rest. No, he was passed out ... in the gutter.

Oh, what I would've given to have a picture of that ...

But becuase I don't, here's a re-enactment:
Starring none other than Wee One using the neighbor's gutter chair (you know, because everyone has to have a gutter chair).

Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said that we're white trash.

No comments: