Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday schtuff

Check it:Sean got his hair cut off.

I tried not to act like it was a crime against humanity — because it is, after all, his hair, but anyone can have short hair (well, except those hair-challenge folks who don't have any), but only the gifted few can have long, thick, shiny locks of hair like Sean's.

Oh well, no use crying over cut hair.

I took that picture at lunch yesterday while Bill and I were trying to convince Sean that it was high time that he got himself a band together.

I mean, he's 15 years old. Why doesn't he have a band yet? Maybe he's been spending too much time getting straight As. Whatever.

And to add insult to injury Mar said that she didn't want to be rock star when she grew up. She wants to help animals.

Animals, fer Pete's sake.

Where have I gone wrong?

1 comment:

Diana said...

My son wants to major in Business when he goes to college. He dreams of a career in Purchasing and also Acquisitions.

You can probably guess how much this upsets me. I felt like shaking him, asking who told you about such things?