Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Getting new stuff

We're pretty much done with the many roomed redo we've undertaken in the last two weeks.

Repainting Margaret's old room was a task (I didn't cry, but when my boss called at 3:30 on Saturday and asked if I could come in to work briefly, I was thrilled to have an excuse to quick painting for the day). It's tiny, but in this case, size only mattered in that it just made everything harder.

Click over here to see snapshots of both rooms.

This weekend the nice, new futon we bought should be delivered (hopefully). I was amazed at how comfortable futons are now. The mattress we picked has acutally coils. It also has a separate ottoman that we can use as a bench in there if we have people who want to sit around with us in our tiny office/TV room.

I love the season of the tax return.

No comments: