Thursday, April 24, 2008

Attack of the stomach

For the last couple of years Margaret has an on-again, off-again relationship with monster in her stomach. Sometimes she's fine and sometimes she isn't. Today she isn't.

I think she's reacting to all the crappy food that Bill lets her eat.

While my mom was here, she and Bill would go to Sam's Club while I was at class and stock up on sugar cereals and packages of cookies and crackers and cheese.

Recently I stopped eating this kind of food in an effort to made myself a healthier person. Bill continues to eat the crap and feed it to my kid. So it's all Bill's fault.

OK, OK, it isn't all Bill's fault that my kid is sick, but it's so much easier to have someone to blame. Having to come to terms with my kid's delicate stomach is much harder.

No comments: