Thursday, June 19, 2008

Please save me from myself

Some people have asked why I only wear black to work. The answer is simple:

I'm stupid.

And lazy.

I have never been able to dress myself in any convincingly adult way. I end up buying stupid clothes that look stupid on me. Want some proof?

Here's a picture of Bill, Mar and I along with my brother, sister in law, niece and nephew taken 6 years ago:
Do you see what I'm wearing?

No?

Here's a closer look:
It's a green and white gingham set of sleeveless shirt and capri pants with an elastic waist (notice how cute Mar is in her denim jacket).

I totally thought that looked good.

So that's the answer why I only have a black work wardrobe — because I once voluntarily wore a green and white gingham shirt and capri set.

Just as I was writing this, Margaret walked in and saw the bottom part of the above picture. She said, "Hey, that's my bunny" as she held up that very same bunny in her little hand.

And to prove that I don't always wear black:

Oh and say hello to my enormous fivehead.

No comments: