Friday, June 02, 2006

Happy day to me

Oh it's a happy day!

Let me count the reasons:

1. I slept last night. For 6 whole hours.

You'd a thunk I just woke from a Rip van Winkle slumber. But 6 continuous hours is the most I've had in two weeks. Woot!

I was a veritable whirlwind today. It was like I was all jacked up on meth and Smarties or something (OK, I did have some Smarties today. Woot to the Smarties!)

2. Bill's coming home today. He'll be here in a couple of hours.

It seems like he's been away forever. And still Mar and I are desperate for our normal routine and our man of the house to return.

The longest he had ever been away was 6 days and my mom stayed with me then. He's been away a full 14 days this time and it was way. Too. Long!

3. We're having a big, pow-wow fiesta, soiree tonight at the neighbor's.

Taco bar, beer, vodka, friends and other sundry food ... plus my husband. It's going to be a good night.

4. Why are we having a big, pow-wow fiesta, soiree? It's Davy's birthday today. Oh and it's mine, too.

So happy birthday to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»