Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hog Heaven

Friday, July 14, we're going to be driving west to Salt Lake City ... on purpose and for only the most cool reason ever.

The Supersuckers (this girl's number one favorite band of all time ... at least for right now) and Social Distortion (Bill's ultimatly favorite band on account of him claiming that he and Mike Ness used to be friends "back in the day," but, of course, "back in the day" is a haze of craziness that I just don't like to hear about for the most part) are playing in Salt Lake City on July 14.

We're gonna be there. We = me (of course, duh), Uber-husband, Scott and Laurena. We love traveling with Scott and Laurena. They are most excellent traveling companions.

Laurena and I like to sit in the back and talk about fame and fortune. The boys like to eat catfood-flavored jerky.

I know glamorous good times.

Last March, the Supersuckers played here in good ole junk town and I got my picture made with Mr. Spaghetti.

Then Laurena and I drove to Salt Lake City last October to see him to so solo gigs and I got my guitar signed.

I dare say that I'm a big infatuated with Eddie Spaghetti — but he's so cool, how can I not.

No comments: