Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Recording session no. 2

Last night was the second recording session for our new CD.

I love recording. Working with Scott is great fun and his input is invaluable to me.

While I was laying down the guitar parts for two songs, Laurena and KP were working on some new songs. So it was a multi-tasking evening for us.

Last week KP showed up with a tiny, minuscle, regular-sized box of Junior Mints. She likes Junior Mints. I like Junior Mints.

But really, there aren't enough Junior Mints in a regular-sized box to share.

Last night, KP showed up with the "Big Box Size" of Junior Mints.
There are enough Junior Mints in the "Big Box Size" to share.


Lucky me!

4 comments:

OTRgirl said...

Stopping by via your comments on Dooce. I love your bike! I like me some mud, so I like my beat-up old mountain bike, but for an 'around town' ride, yours can't be beat.

OTRgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OTRgirl said...

I hit return twice. I figure that, brilliant and heart-achingly beautiful as my comment was, you might not need to read it twice...

Rivetergirl said...

OTRgirl, thanks for the comments. I am so in love with this bike. I look forward all day to having my time to ride. Then today I rode it downtown to our very crowded farmer's market and I scratched the paint on the back fender while parking it. I knew I should've never riden to anyplace. Oh well, now it has character.