Monday, October 02, 2006

Another crazy WI show

Saturday night, the Wrong Impressions headlined a local rock show downtown.

I was tired and knew it was going to be a late night, so I drove down with our friend, Elissa, in my own car so I could go home if I got tired.

Well, the best laid plans ....

I ended up drinking — which is such a rare things these days, but was fueled by an encounter that I wasn't expecting.

As far as I could tell, the Wrong Impressions put on a kick-ass set. Here are some photos: Johnny G.
Bridgett

Bill Halen

Danny

As the night progressed, I proved to many a folk that I have quite a talent.

Take a look at these photos:
Yeah, I took them all. You can't really tell, but my arm is all streched out and holding my little camera just perfectly for a nice close-in headshot.

People would ask if I wanted them to take the picture of me with whatever poor soul who happened to be standing/sitting near me when I got the desire to snap away, but those pictures never come out as well as the ones I take myself.

Yes, it's a strange narcissistic talent but it so fits with my need to control the camera yet still have pictures of myself (and with my narcissism in general).

No comments: