Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Mar's fall program or why I love YouTube

Last night was Margaret's first-grade music program.

Before I had kids, I would have never guessed that given a choice to see any musical act in the world, I would chose a rowdy bunch of 6-year-olds singing loudly and off key.

I love to see their carefree spirit. There's something about their enthusiasm coupled with an utter lack of self-awareness that lifts my spirits.

And being the dweeby, tech mom that I am, I had Margaret's whole program downloaded on to our iMac, edited in iMovie and uploaded to YouTube before I went to bed last night where I slept with the smug smile of satisifaction plastered on my happy mom face.

2 comments:

Rivetergirl said...

I was able to get the video to play, but just in case, here's the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omyB1kegr_A

Anonymous said...

Ah, so cute!