Thursday, October 26, 2006

Snow already?

Yes, we had snow this morning ... right here in the Grand Valley.

While it's not completely unheard of for us to get snow, getting it in October is pretty rare.
I snapped this picture of our pumpkins getting goose-pimples this morning. When I uploaded it, I noticed that white blotch between the green pumpkin and the white one on the end.

What is that?

My Catholic co-worker decided it was Jesus dressed up for Halloween as a ghost. Who am I to argue?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's do the whole candles/shrine thing at your bench. It seems to be the thing to do in cases like this....

Rivetergirl said...

Yes, once the rain and snow abate, I'll be burning incense and votives 24/7, yo. 'Cuz one thing is for sure, you don't wanna be messin' with ghost Jesus.

Anonymous said...

Ohmigod, you have snow already. I'm not ready for snow ...!!!

BD said...

I was going to say something about workers...