Friday, October 27, 2006

Now, I'm afraid

So yesterday, I suggested that Jesus had donned his Halloween garb a little early and posed in the picture with our snow-covered jack-o-lanterns.

Well, it looks like in return for my blasphemy, God smote our white pumpkins just a little bit.
(Just ignore the weird guy posing in his pajamas next to the pumpkins ... I have no good excuse for him.)

The tops of the pumpkins have turned color. One is green and one is orange. I don't know if it's because they froze last night or what, but it's weird.

So, this is what I've learned about white pumpkins:

1. White pumpkins cost more than orange pumpkins.

2. They are waaaaay harder to carve than orange pumpkins.

3. God will smite white pumpkins if you are a blasphemer.

Just in case, I'm going to start keeping a bunch of white pumpkins available for God to smite as he deems necessary.

No comments: