Friday, September 12, 2008

I wrote about politics

Gasp! I know.

I've been very jaded this political season. And honestly I've had it up to here (insert hand gesture indicating somewhere very high) with the whole spectacle.

There are people out there who are all fussed up over this election. And I don't really want to hear about it any more.

I wrote yet another very restrained blog about it all over here.

I left out the part about how people should stop yelling at me and my co-workers — mostly because I like my job and want to keep it. But also because people are crazy and they might come after me so I'm leaving that part out.

On a completely different note, my neighborhood is having a block party tomorrow.

Sounds fun, huh?

As much as I love my neighborhood, our block party irritates me. Mostly because people are all enthusiastic about it and want to do things like have a bump 'n' jump for the kids.

Me? I just want to drink directly from the keg.

But it's always turns out to be a good time because of all my neighbors are good people who take the time to plan fun things. And I can just sit around and drink directly from the keg.

So, tomorrow should be a good time. Wanna come?

No comments: