Monday, October 13, 2008

This one's for you, mom


Yes, mom, that's our hall cabinet.

And it's organized.

When we moved into our house almost 9 years ago, I was 7 months pregnant. I was fat and tired. Moving day happened while I was at work. Bill and his friends moved everything so that I wouldn't be inclined to "help" (and by "help" I mean tell them what to do and then yell at Bill when he wouldn't do things the way I wanted).

We just crammed things where ever they would do.

I'm now starting to get things organized ... but only because my mom started it first.

Earlier this year while she was here she organized a big cabinet in our kitchen. It's messy again, but still way better than before.

And you know what? I like organized.

Oh and the hall closet's not all, mom. Wait until you see the front porch. We bought a book shelf and crammed all of our board games on it which cleared up a bunch of space.

Margaret's closet is next.

So, mom, we're getting ready and we can't wait until you get here.

Oh and a big hello to all the surfers coming in via Good Mom/Bad Mom. Jenny linked me on their BS Sunday for my "kick 'em in the ding dong" post.

Ah, kicking people in the ding dong ... good times.

No comments: