Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Food, food glorious food

Just one more reason why I wouldn't want me as a little sister.



oes nooooooooes! by wotthe7734


I see no difference between the words "comfort" and "food." Food is comfort for me. When I'm stressed out I'll eat just about anything. I've eaten candy I don't like, just because it was candy and I was having a sugar attack.



But the one thing that I back to time and again is cereal, especially Cheerios. I can't even imagine how many boxes of Cheerios I've eaten in my lifetime.



Here's a story that should be too disgusting and embarrassing to share, but I am going to anyway.



Growing up, my brother always ate raisin bran and I always ate Cheerios. I've never liked raisins (why take a perfectly good grape and make it all not perfectly good?). But I've always had a sweet tooth.



I remember one day when I was 5 or 6, wanting something sweet, but couldn't find anything. I remembered that the raisins in Roger's raisin bran were sugar coated (do you see where this is going? yeah, it's not good).



So being the disgusting little kid that I was, I picked out all the raisins, licked off the sugar and ... yep, put them back in the box.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say... Well I do, but I don't want to make all your internet stalkers ruin their keyboards.

Have a nice day, sissy.

Anonymous said...

So Robin... where's the disgusting part? Such behavior is SOP in our house.

Rivetergirl said...

Tom, tell that to my brother (who commented above) as he's more than a little disgusted with me.