Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who the bleep is Flat Stanley?

Last week, my coworker dropped an envelope on my desk. He said he wasn't going to open it for fear it contained anthrax.

I looked at the return address and laughed. It was from my kid with her school's address.

Inside was Flat Stanely.


In an attempt to learn about our area, Margaret's class sent sent their Flat Stanleys to interesting places around the valley. Mar picked The Daily Sentinel.

I wonder why.

Click over here to see how Flat Stanley's visit went to the newspaper.

Go on click. There's a video. Oooohhhhah!

2 comments:

Ladybug650 said...

Adorable video, she must be the person who gives the tours for the newspaper.

Rivetergirl said...

Yeah, it's pretty cute. And you're right, Lynn does do the tours. She's good at it.