Thursday, April 02, 2009

My name is Rivetergirl and I'm a digi-mom

I'm an addict. I like to be connected all the time.

But on the flip side when I'm away from all things Internety, I do fine, too.

I love gadgets and technology and being able to see what's going on with everyone else and have them know what's going on with me.

I text message Bill to remind him about Margaret's piano lesson, I e-mail my bandmates to discuss gigs, I blog so my mom can see pictures of her grandkids, I maintain my Facebook page so I can keep in touch with friends near and far.

And I like it.

Click here to read about how this digi-mom is using the technology to keep it all together.

1 comment:

Woman In The Midst: Raw said...

So glad I am not alone! I'm a "bit" older than you.. Okay, A LOT older than you but I can still relate. I still have 2 teenagers in house, I can relate to anything!

Love your blog and will be visiting regularly. Stop by mine sometime.. It's sure to make you smile! =)

Happy Blogging!