Friday, March 24, 2006

Naptime

I can't get to my camera right now, but if I could, you would be seeing a picture of my kid sleeping on the floor next to my desk.

Like a little angel ... with a wadded up tissue in one hand and beat-up brown bunny in the other.

Bill promised our sickish kid that if she went to kindergarden this morning, she could spend the afternoon with him at his work.

She was tired and Bill had a lot of running around to do this afternoon, so here she is in all her pig-tailed glory, with her little kid head resting on an orange flower pillow, covered up with my sweater.

I wish I could keep her like a little pet under my desk all the time, but she'll want to get up and talk and go to the bathroom and other annoying things, so instead, I'll just enjoy her little, sleeping self now.

No comments: