Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursdayedness

Damn, it's past 3 and I have to leave early, so here's a tidbit, until I can create a proper post chock full o' my fascinating wit and wisdom.

Yesterday as I was getting out of the shower, Bill excitedly whispered, "Come lookit our kid, quick!"

This is what I saw:A giant, pink rabbit had taken up residence on my kid's head (her name is Lola, by the way — the pink rabbit, not my kid).

Moments later when I went in to make sure Mar was up, this is what I found:Bill had been lured in by the wiles of the giant, pink rabbit named Lola.

I love that the enormo-fat cat Ella Fitzgerald, didn't move a muscle when Bill got into the twin bed with a gangly 5-year-old, a 4-foot rabbit and about 25 other stuffed animals which we call Mar's "guys."

This was the scene this morning:Like the siren's song, the lure of the Lola can not be resisted.

Rest assured that even though Lola isn't in the picture, she's in the bed. Because, really, what 5-year-old can sleep without a 4-foot, pink rabbit.

2 comments:

Tanuki said...

Too bad it isn't a pink cat. I'd never let Uber hear the end of it!

Rivetergirl said...

He's definitely secure in his manhood. That's for sure.