Monday, July 16, 2007

At least

In the break room at work, we have some vending machines. One of them is the kind with the revolving shelves that hold sandwiches, fruit, drinks and some goodies including chocolate, chocolate-chip muffins (which I quit eating about a year ago).

This morning I stood, bleary eyed trying to get my perfectly good dollar bill into the change machine so I could put some food on top of the bazillion of milligrams of ibuprofen and MaxAlt migraine pill I took to fend off the evil migraine that made a nest in my brain last night.

I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I pushed the button to turn the shelves and instead of advancing one section forward it just started spinning through them all.

It stopped on a chocolate, chocolate-chip muffin.

I took that as a sign and bought and ate it and it was good

Chocolate, chocolate-chip muffins totally make me feel better.

Oh and click over here to find out what happened with our trailer, because I'm sure you're all just dying to know.

No comments: