Monday, July 09, 2007

Show recap

Since my band doesn't have any shows for a while, I have to live vicariously through Bill as he gets to play show after show.

Saturday night Bill's band played with bunch of other bands as a benefit for a local kid with a serious illness.

The event garners a good crowd and despite being annoyed with the fact that the show started late, I had a good time.

And by "good time," I mean, I had two drinks which made me feel like I had had eight. I almost had a third but I dropped it on the ground. Then I proceeded to say a bunch of stupid stuff.

Like I said, it was a good time.

Someone should smack me away from the bar. I was a much better (if not crankier) person when I wasn't having a drink or two. Because now, I'm just stupid.

But I got some good pictures of the band, so at least I'm not completely worthless.

No comments: