Thursday, January 31, 2008

In sickness and in health

Bill hasn't been feeling well for the past couple days. He was up all night last night coughing and feeling achy and being both feverish and getting the chills.

Sounds like the flu.

But it can't be the flu because he got the flu shot, right? Right?

Wrong. He's got the flu. The doctor fit him in this morning and confirmed the flu has made itself home with Bill.

Gah!
Flu!

I don't want the flu.

I called Bill earlier and he could barely talk from all the teeth chattering.

I'm going to bring him soup for lunch. Poor Flu Bill.

On a non-flu note, I posted over here about how I'm supposed to be actually listening to my kid. What's that all about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, you do listen to your kid. When she's POOPING.

Tracee