Friday, January 11, 2008

Man Stroke Woman

Last week, while clicking around the Internets, I came across this YouTube clip:



I thought it was pretty funny and watched a couple more. I figured out these were clips from a British sketch comedy show, Man Stroke Woman, and it was pretty flippin' hilarious. I checked Netflix and found they had the first season of this show so I put it at the top of our queue.

When it came, Bill was skeptical, but quickly he was hurting himself laughing. Since we've shown episodes to some of our friends who agrees that Man Stroke Woman is some pretty funny shit.

I was all proud of myself for finding something new and funny.

Then yesterday, I clicked over to one of the regular mommy blogs that I read and found this. And I realized that I'll always be a giant step behind the rest of the Internets.

No comments: