Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cockroach induced screaming

From the "It's a small world" files, I got this e-mail from a friend about the video I posted yesterday of the weatherman freaking out over the cockroach on his foot:

I worked with that company during that freak out. The weatherman was with SNN, and I worked for the same company. Management freaked out when it started circling. The guy apparently got a ton of offers, including Leno, but they told him they would fire him if he accepted. The guy who leaked the footage totally got fired.


So to the dude who got fired, thanks. Thanks for sacrificing your job so we could laugh at that dude screaming like a girl over a bug. It was totally worth it ... for me.

And I would like to note that we have no bug-related incident at band practice last night and only one incident of Boom Boom, our dude drummer, shaking his head in disgust when we refused to listen to his lesson on music theory.

We're rockin' chicks, we don't need no stinkin' music theory.

No comments: