Friday, May 09, 2008

I going toward the light

Oh, it's so dark in here and I feel all ... funny.

Holy shit, look. There's my lifeless, bloated body slumped over the keyboard.

I should try to get back there. Or ... I could go toward the light and forget all this work and parent-teacher conferences (which was awesome, by the way) and stomachs that still are completely right and migraines ...

But, wait. Bill just got promotion and Survivor was awesome last night (man, those girls couldn't believe their sham actually worked - amazing) and we have people coming over tonight for the first yard sit of the season. AND, I'm a half of a chapter from completing my online curriculum (that's 20-1/2 chapters done and 1/2 to go).

Screw this being dead stuff, I'm heading to the light at the end of tunnel — NOT the light of the Pearly Gates (alright, alright, I know I'm kidding myself about my dead self heading to the Pearly Gates. I'm sure I'll be on the express hand basket to Hades).

No comments: