Monday, February 27, 2006

Because K is the most Special letter

Introducing, brand-spanking-new to Blogger:

Daa da da dum!

Special K!!


Yea! Woo! Special K is here!

Finally someone who can really write.

ETA: I changed Special K's picture to her fabulous Fluevog photo. Despite the joy I took from the red sunglasses picture, she isn't a fan. And I don't want to be one of those people that posts pictures that are hated by the picturee.

Plus is it only appropriate that I finally recognize the fact that Special K has the best shoes I've ever seen. I'm quite jealous of her shoes ... and her quick wit ... and her willingness to befriend the desperate sorts of people like me.

3 comments:

Tanuki said...

Word.

K's gonna love that pic, yo.

Rivetergirl said...

I love how the word "epicurean" pokes through from her apron.

Those glasses rock!

Rivetergirl said...

It's true. I'm totally jealous of your shoes. My shoes suck and you are the Queen of all things foot-wearery.