Monday, February 27, 2006

Music and movies

Oh man. What a weekend.

I laid around on the sofa, played music with my kick-ass band, Riveter and watched movies.

Yeah, the weekend rocked.

We watched several movies, one of which at an actual movie theater. And I can't even remember the last time that we actually went to the movies.

So what movie drew us our of our self-imposed theater draught?

Curious George.

Yeah, we dropped a whole boat-load of money, so we could take Mar and her little friend to see Curious George.

I mean, how can you say no to these little nuts:


I took these pictures at the convenience store on the way to the movies.

Yeah, I feel no guilt whatsoever about sneaking contraband into the movies. I mean, we don't go to the movies because it's too expensive, so the only way I can justify going it by stickin' it to the man and sneaking in candy.

I'm a total rebel like that.

The movie was sweet and the girls enjoyed it. But I had a hard time hearing it — on account of Bill's snoring and all.

But he was tired because the night before both our bands played and now that he's so old, he has a hard time keeping up with the rest of us.


I guess I should give ol' Billy a bit of slack considering the grueling pre-show activities he participated in:

No comments: