Monday, April 03, 2006

Picture Monday

At our last (hopefully) "Book It"-coupon trip to Pizza Hut, I snapped these pictures of Bill and Mar.
One day I'm going to have to compile all the photos that I've taken in restaurants and make a giant banquette collage.

The next series of photos are from the visit to the doctor. Mar had strep throat and was really sick ... even though she looks like her normal self all dolled up in Pepto pink.

Notice the amount of ankle showing out the bottom of her pants. She's gone through a growth spurt and now often looks like she's waiting for the levee to break.

This last series I took in the car yesterday ... while Bill was driving this time. I didn't turn around, but instead just put the camera behind my head. As you can see, it took me several tries before I actually got her all in there.

No comments: