Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spoiled

I am so spoiled.

For being such a selfish shrew, I sure do get treated well.

Yesterday, my dearest Uber-husband came home from work with a bag for me. Inside were these shoes:I love, love, love these shoes. I saw them at the mall last weekend but didn't want to spend the money on them. Bill knew I wanted them to wear to my band's show on Friday, so he took time out of his totally crazy schedule to go to the mall and get these shoes for me.

Let's all say it together, "Aw!"

He's a gem, I tell ya. A gem!

Then this morning, I get to work to find that my boss left me this really nice card AND a gift certificate for a massage and facial for administrative assistant's day:My boss has always been very generous and on this day he usually gets me a giant bouquet of flowers (which I love), but this was totally unexpected and very much appreciated.

What have I done to deserve this? Nothing really, but bitch and whine. I have, however, learned to not look a gift horse in the mouth and just appreciate those things that come to me.

I am a lucky girl (now I going to go try to act right).

1 comment:

Tanuki said...

Awwww! [;o)

Very cool shoes.

But admin asst day is today? I feel left out!