Wednesday, July 19, 2006

T-shirts are funny

Last night while getting gas, I watched a rather white-trashy (I can say white trashy because I was raised white trash, aiight?) guy shuffled (the official walking method of the white trashy) out of the convenience store. He was wearing this t-shirt:
Get it? Fah-Q? Ha, ha, white trashy. I get your funny shirt.

But what's really funny was what I discovered when I googled "FAH-Q t-shirt."

The first link is this one to the Florida Association for Healthcare Quality ... or FAHQ (I won't even go into the fact that health care is two words).

I love that they didn't realize their acronym is oh-so appropriate when it comes to the health-care industry.

So ha-ha to those Florida health-care people who don't know what their shirts really say and that they are sad losers for not knowing health care is two words (or maybe the real sad thing is that I'm sad for taking glory in the world not knowing AP style — shudder, I'm pathetic).

K. Enough of that and on with more pictures from Saturday night:
I love this one of Laurena. She looks so happy, like she's demonstrating the many features on the Price-Is-Right contestant's new car.
Check out L's hair. How does she get it to do that? And Bridgett, man, she had supa short hair when we first started playing, now check out her flowing locks back there rockin' like no girl has ever rocked before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»