Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Um, yeah ...

So, last night for dinner Bill made a kick-ass salad with which we ate cottage cheese (you've never seen a family eat cottage cheese the way we eat cottage cheese — we use forks!). It was yummy and healthy.

Afterward, to wash down all that nutritiousy goodness, I ate a bunch of candy and ice cream. And just to make sure that I never, ever lose any weight, I ate a bowl of chocolate cereal at 10 p.m. ... but not just any chocolate cereal (who, I would like to know, was able to justify chocolate cereal in the first place) but chocolate cereal with those marshmallow bits in it.

So next time you see me, check out my ignormous cereal-shaped ass.

I think the problem is that the dude who fills up the vending machines here at work put no chocolate, chocolate-chip muffins in this week. I'm going through withdrawals are something.

On top of my healthy eating habits, I also watched 4 episodes of The Office ... twice. Yeah, I know that the BBC version is probably way funnier, but this version comes on my television at least once a week and I got all addicted.

I didn't want to, but I did. I didn't even want to like it, but the TV was all, "Go ahead and try it. Everyone else is watching it. Do it." And I'm all, "Naw, sit coms just ain't what they used to be." And the TV was all, "You know you wanna." And I did, so now I just want to watch this TV show and eat candy.

Do you think there's something wrong with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»