Thursday, November 01, 2007

Mmm, candy day

I love the day after Halloween.

Everyone has their left over candy sitting around and people are all, "Here, eat my candy."

And I'm all, "OK."

It's awesome.

Then there's Margaret's candy booty from her trick-or-treating expedition.

Lookit that candy. It's all the good stuff. Our neighbors rock!

Mar had a great Halloween and I did, too. You can read more about it over here.

And just look how cute Mar was in her cool cheerleader costume:
The little ghosts below are Tootsie Pops dressed up for the night. I stuck them in the little pumpkins. For a long time last night, Frida, our calico kitty sat with the pumpkins looking all Halloweeny. I couldn't figure out how to get a picture of her before some trick-or-treaters tried to get her into their bags.

No comments: