Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What to do?

I drive a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer. I love it. It's roomy and comfortable. I can maneuver it and park it without too much trouble (except for today at lunch I had to adjust three times before I was adequately in the parking spot. Doh!)

We'd planned on keeping this car forever. But now I'm nervous. See the warranty is up, yet we still owe on it.

I don't like this. I don't like having a car that is getting older. I don't want to have to start "doing" things to or "getting work done" on a car. I just want to have a car that is going to get me wherever I wanna go every time I get in it.

Bill and I were talking today that maybe we should be leasing a car instead. Do you know anything about this? Had experience leasing a car? E-mail and give me your thoughts.

P.S. I love you, Internets.

No comments: