Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Part of the problem

I have have a plastic cup on my desk. I use it to drink water. I try to drink a lot of water from my plastic cup.

Lately, I've been bringing bottled water to work to drink and my plastic cup has been dry.

But not just any bottled water ... Fuji Water.

I love Fuji Water. It's my drink of choice these days. I guess you could say that I have a crush on Fuji water.

It's not called Fuji Water ... it's Fiji Water. That makes me like it better.

I have to buy Fiji Water in bottles. Bottles are evil. I tried holding my hands out and having them pour the Fiji Water into my hands so I didn't have to buy the evil bottles, but they said, "No."

Fiji is the best water ever.

The End.

************************************************


I posted a sad diatribe about my kid over here. She's awesome. I am not.

No comments: