Friday, August 18, 2006

Emenemily the Dill Weed Donor

Please take a moment and read the comment on my last entry from Emily.

Emily is my co-worker who is flying the coop and heading south for winter that is her life.

I'm glad for her but oh-so-sad for me. Who, just who, is going to be my dill-weed donor now?

I hate saying good bye to people, so tonight when we're hanging out in my front yard making the new neighbors hate us, I hope to get my fill of Emily — which is going to be hard because I have the most amazingly bizarre conversations with her.

I'm gonna miss you, Emily. Please spend lots of time at your new job goofing off and reading this blog ... and leaving comments.

2 comments:

marija said...

I am the subject of a posting! I am both flattered and a little overwhelmed by my parting gift. I would have hugged Robin, but I know she doesn't like to be touched. I am commenting both cause Robin told me to, and really for the sake of commenting because I have recently registered.

Rivetergirl said...

Yes, it's true, I do have issues about being touched (but that's just the tip of the iceberg really), but I would've hugged you. Maybe later.

Oh and there is no better reason to comment other than being able to. Commenting for commenting's sake.