Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's an update

Yeah, so the first day of school was survived by all in the McCracken family.

I'm going to write about Midge's first couple of days on my Haute Mamas blog for Thursday so I won't belabor the topic here.

So what's left ... oh yeah, the one thing that has been on my mind since I found out about it last week — Riveter's playing the Larimer Lounge in Denver.

Woooo! Hoo.

I'm very excited and I'm motivated.

I spent two days last week scouring the 800 myspace friends on the Larimer Lounge's page and adding bands that weren't too scary.

Then today, I pimped our page. Check it out.

No really, click on the link. I'll wait. I can totally keep myself company while you lookit.

Nice, huh. Yeah, I know, it's not fab, but it's better than it was so cut me some slack already. It's not like I'm fully versed in HTML or anything.

Did you notice the free ticket to our show in Denver? Yeah, we totally have free tickets for anyone who wants to come. It's a sweet deal.

Damn, it's almost time to go pick up my kid from the pit that is the after school program she attends, so I'll have to leave this entry incomplete and in limbo.

No comments: